Pages

Friday 8 October 2010

look what my brother made me

We have been having fun with freezer paper here at Keepapi cottage.  Its not easy to get hold of in the UK, but I found a roll online & we've had a bit of fun.  Also a world of joy with fabric felt-tips. Baby Roo had a packet of plain onsies and well, we can't have that can we.

Tintin made this fantastic design which I might re-use on something else


Big sister got adventurous with the felt tips.  I love his rosey cheeks and the arm detailing

There were a few more but I won't bore you with them all.  My attempts with my new Indian print blocks didn't come out so well.
I must remember to do some testers on old fabric first.  It's not as if I don't have a few bits of fabric kicking around. Ahem.  Still, he only really wears them underneath clothes in the winter.  Plenty of time to practice before spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment