Pages

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Projectile

How I wish this were a post about bean bags, balls & other thrown things.  Although that might be a strange thing to blog about.  No, I have another one down.  The youngest Keepapi has his first vomiting bug.  He looked very surprised at the whole event really.  I would have been laughing if I wasn't covered.  So, grounded once again & mooching around at home.  At least the laundry will keep me occupied!

 These grapes were picked off our fence, escapees from next door's vine.  There are about as many again that hubby picked.  Any ideas what to do with them all?  Baby likes to eat them, when they stay down, but even he's not going to get through all these!

2 comments:

  1. hi- many thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, and I really look forward to meeting you at Vintage at the Village Halll fair on 29th November!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your poor baby! You are so lucky to have grapes growing over your fence. We had grapes when I was a kid and I loved them but my mom tore them down. I've wanted them back ever since!

    ReplyDelete