Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

School in pajamas!

This week the school had a bedtime story session to coincide with the travelling book fair.  We had to go back to the school early evening, with the kids in pajamas & slippers to listen to various stories in different rooms.  It was really sweet to see all the kids & teachers in dressing gowns all excited at the novelty of being in school in night attire. 

I am currently sewing up a storm attempting these advent calendars.  I forgot to mention that I am letting myself off the hook by buying some small wooden decorations for the pockets.  Just concentrating on the hangings this year.  Maybe I will make some decorations for next year.  For now this is keeping me busy!

Thankyou for all your lovely comments recently.  I get ludicrously excited at each and every one!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I bet they all looked lovely in their jimjams. I remember my daughter having a pyjama party at Guides. She wanted new pjs especially for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah what a fab idea to have a bedtime story session :-) Love the wooden decorations idea, do you know where you can get some quite cheaply?

    ReplyDelete