Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Am I worth the good stuff?

Its time for me to start a new journal.  No big deal.  I love my journal.  I spend quite alot of time in it.  I have a plethora of blank books.  I am in a habit of buying them from our cheappie shop whenever they have some in stock, often end-of-line stuff from other shops.  They are OK quality & I use gesso when I paint the pages. 
But in my collection is a posh one.  with 160gsm paper.  I have decided that this time I am going to use it.  I have had to talk myself into it.  I can't believe how long I have had this and not felt qualified to use it.  Because it cost.  Proper money.  I have just realised that I bought this before my children were born.  My eldest is due to turn 10 in a few months!  Even now I feel twitchy at 'wasting' it just to paint & write in.  Unbelievable. 

I am so worth the good stuff.  I am so worth the good stuff.  Repeat at will.

1 comment:

  1. You must use it - I have a firm belief that things are worth nothing unless you use them. it is what we bring to an object that makes it valuable. x

    ReplyDelete