Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Summer round up - Part one

Well.  It has been rather a long time since I spent any time here.  So I thought I'd do a round up of the summer.  As much to remind me of what wonders it held.  It is so easy to forget the golden moments,  to generalise & fail to notice the gems.  Warning. Photo heavy!


Oh, the excitment of learning to pop seed heads!
 
Ahh, I can almost smell this evening walk thru the barley
 We got ourselves out & about.  Explored the beautiful New Forest a bit more.
Isn't this just what childhood summers should look like?!



Here be Treasure!
  There was some serious playing.  And even some collaborative efforts!  See, Mumma, it wasn't all fighting & arguing.  I do need to remind myself.  At the time and afterwards.

Spinning is so much more fun with a friend,


Experiments in Slime!
 
A helping hand on the zip slide.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely summer pics (and doesn't that sunshine seem like a long time ago -it's rainy and dark already). I've hopped over from Flourchild blog today and am off to have a browse in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful little montage of your summer. It made me wish so much that my Mum had taken more photos of us playing in our summer holidays... the swimming, playing, fighting, creeks, rivers, beaches, etc.
    I haven't been around in blogland for a bit but am trying to get more back in to now!
    I'm so happy your Arty pursuits are going well!
    x Rhi

    ReplyDelete