Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

wishcrafting Wednesday: what do you wish to nourish?

Today at Jamie Ridler studio, Jamie  asks: What do you wish to Nourish?


Oh, I love the word Nourish!  It conjures up such juicy, supportive images & feelings.

I wish to nourish my family with a fabulous Menu Plan.  To get it sorted in an almost military fashion so I can just enjoy it, and not have to think too hard.  Just show up and cook!

I wish to nourish my HEArter circle & website.  To pour my joyous energy into my creative ventures.  To nourish my dreams of sustaining my family with my creativity.

Aho.  As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.  May all your beautiful dreams come true!

6 comments:

  1. Great wishes - As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely...

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also....

    My wish is here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can "feel" the energy here, great wishing! :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. as you wish for you, I wish for you too.
    hugs, fr Fargo, bonitarose xo

    ReplyDelete