Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Thankful Thursday - 1st March

Today I am grateful for:
  • An extra leap day yesterday.  Spent on myself.  A run in the woods, tea with friend, evening with my lovely HEArters creating a shrine of love to ourselves.
  • Chai
  • Most delish apples in my veggie box
  • Sunshine & reading in the conservatory
  • Baby boy loving putting his face in the water whilst swimming
  • Weekend in the Dreaming Spires (Oxford)
  • Ice skating for our friends daughter's 10th birthday
  • The most beautiful & unexpectedly loving hug goodbye from his son.  So touched.
  • Writing in our cafe & meeting an 88 year old war veteran.  'Yes, I was blown out of a tank.  I'd just fixed it too'.
  • Roo & his mate playing together at playgroup.  They just love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment