Pages

Thursday 29 March 2012

Thankful Thursday 30th March 2012

Today I am grateful for:
  • Today I got to attend my son's Easter assembly as he had a speaking part & see his excited fact because he was operating the projector for the song words.  So much more fun for him than his speaking role.
  • Sitting alone and catching up with myself at swimming lessons
  • Making a kindle cover to go on holiday wiht
  • Going to visit my sister in Cypress at Easter.
  • So enjoying my Uplevel your Life program with Christine Kane.  She is AWESOME!
  • Getting preschool jumpers and labelling them.
  • Early nights.
  • Early morning walks in spring sunshine on my solitary.  Wonderful headspace time
  • My Beloved passing his exam to day & the end of revision/study for a while.
  • Stonehenge equinox sunrise last week & meeting up with my brother there.
Me & G & his silly hat (made by himself) pastiche of horned henger

No comments:

Post a Comment