Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

Thankful Thursday 8th March 2012

Today I am grateful for:
  • Tea in the morning in bed with my Beloved.
  • Running commentary from my 3yr old as he plays his games.
  • Sunshine!
  • Finally booking myself onto Christine Kane's Uplevel Your Life program.
  • This resistant cough finally shifting & feeling alot better
  • Helping my little girl work through an issue she is having with her friend, using some of my NLP tools I have been learning.   Yay, this stuff works!
  • My car always starting first time.  I know its time to change her, as my kids are growing & need different seating, but I love her turquoisey goodness!
  • New funky mugs at such a cheap cost.  Love my mugs!
  • Enjoying my self-love altar on my window sill.
  • Three bags of eliminated stuff to go to charity shop
  • Such a clean clean bathroom.  The energy there just feels so sparkly.  I want my whole life to feel like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment