Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Allotment love time

This weekend I finally made it down to the allotment.  oh boy, does it ever look neglected.  I need a strong man down there to tame the grass & weeds.  :)

On the plus side, I did manage to get a small punnet of raspberries.  The largest crop yet.

At our annual allotment meeting with the parish council this week, I have paid up for another year of what my husband calls 'slug farming'.  I wish I could argue this one with him, but it is sadly accurate.

Time now to dream great plans, and be prepared for landing a little lower than the moon.

And in other news, I do now have a grownup phone with a camera.  I just need to work out how to get photos from there to here!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the slug battle!
    Will wait to see the rewards of all your hard work, Ax

    ReplyDelete